Hero of My Life
Hero… they are the one who are fighting for freedom. The one’s who sacrifice their lives just to save the people who are in need. Not all a hero has a powers like batman, superman and other superhero, can save us in danger. And not all a hero needs a super power just to call them a superhero, but a true hero is a kind hearted. Did you know that all of us can be a hero?
They are the one who molded me, and make me become a better individual. They are even my first teacher. The ones who I run though whenever I have a problem, especially when I know I can’t handle them anymore, and they are there for me, that I always lean on. The one who’s make me happy whenever I’m in blue. They are the ones who sacrificing for my future. The one’s supporting me when I need their help. The one’s who gave colour to my life to succeed my dreams and ambitions in life. The one’s who serve as my inspiration. They are the ones who gave way for us to be successful in the future. Guide us in times of our fall down. Most of the times they are give advice such as “Study Well and Hard and Take Care of Yourself”. Yes they are scolded us sometimes but it doesn’t mean that they don’t love us. They are scolding us for us to be enlightened and to earn lessons.
You are my hero, a hero of all time. Yet, you don’t have powers, but the true powers is that your love, guidance and support. A Parents so true and a hero so great. A hero of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment